i finally finished with East district. here are the list :
15. Church of The Holy Trinity https://catholico.wordpress.com/2014/06/15/littlepilgrimage-18-church-of-the-holy-trinity/ –> remember : “Holy Trinity Church” was Anglican, and “The Church of The Holy Trinity” at Tampines was the Roman Catholic one!!
16. Church of Saint Stephen https://catholico.wordpress.com/2014/06/22/littlepilgrimage-19-church-of-st-stephen/
17. Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour https://catholico.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/littlepilgrimage-20-church-of-our-lady-of-perpetual-succour/ –> the lovely church with colorful flags and a hidden message!
18. Church of The Holy Family https://catholico.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/littlepilgrimage-21-church-of-the-holy-family/ –> remember the Lady in Blue painting
19. Church of Divine Mercy https://catholico.wordpress.com/2014/09/21/littlepilgrimage-22-church-of-divine-mercy/ –> the stunning-flying cross!
20. Church of Our Lady Queen of Peace https://catholico.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/littlepilgrimage-23-church-of-our-lady-queen-of-peace/
my next stops will be west district. hopefully i can finish this district within this year.
cheers! 😀 😀